AIM
None

Get in my anus Get in my anus

wow

I love it

FloppDiddly responds:

you are cool thumbss up

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

I love the book

Recently bought one and i told myself i wasn't going to read it at the book store but i got addicted and couldn't help but read it the whole time i was there (3 hours) it took me so long because i was laughing so damn hard please come out with a second one i MUST STASH !

The Undefeatable Breakin The Undefeatable Breakin

not my kind of thing

i really dont like the whole stick thing maybe i need to try it in order to appretiate it more but you should have more weapons that are more recognisable or realistic because i couldnt tell what half of those were very nice music choice though dont stop im sure you will get better and end up like xiao xiao

slicernce responds:

thx..

Elevatorz 2 Elevatorz 2

A very good time waster

i was kept ocupied for about an hour this is game is fun and addictive

SmileyGamer responds:

Good to hear you like it! Thanks!

Feudalism Feudalism

a cool glitch and some funny ones

ok for a real funny glitch that makes no sence the second u open up the game and u need to new grounds ad/link/whatever you want to call it rigth click and click forward as fast as u can and also if u feel you dotn want to get hit by arrows in a figth right click and click forward to change the scenery and make barriers like boxes stuff archers cant shoot through oround the battle field

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

Yeah its good

Perfect game onily problem is when ur snow ball is huuuge u his liek 5 trees ever 3 seconds but i like it

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

0:21 - 0:43

please .... please make this one into a full song 0:21 - 0:43 it would be the best song on NG! also you should add some of your stuff on to your website as better quality, last time i was on it there wasn't many choices ill be checking back time to time. You are my favorite on NG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if i could give this an 11 / 10 i would

(S) The Scientist v2.1 (S) The Scientist v2.1

*FOAMS FROM MOUTH* Very Cool!

Very nice ... to me it sounds like an electric hula dancing rave party on a pirate ship.

this means ... its awesome !

keep up the good work im a newb at audio so its not like i can give any tips .. and not like you need any cuz youz a pro.

love it love it love it.

TylerSchrader responds:

Thank you so much!

Dubstep demo (zlarke) Dubstep demo (zlarke)

Well Done :D

I like it ... it almost reminds me of a phone commercial but one of them bad ass phones that are like robots lol... anyway great job

Double Bluff Double Bluff

WOW AMAZING

wow dude i love the whole joke about the hunter being hunted very well thought out. the art itself is very amazing the coloring is perfect ... i think ive found a new wallpaper for my desktop ....

5/5
10/10

Just A Little Annoyed Just A Little Annoyed

VERY NICE

A perfect piece of art ... love it .... cant get nuff of et ...... also bro you should be working for some serious games cus you got some skill.